Παρασκευή 27 Απριλίου 2012


Blogoscars: Disney Songs Edition

10. "You 'll be in my heart", Tarzan
For one so small,you seem so strong

9. "The Aristocats", The Aristocats
Aristocats are never found in alleyways, or hanging around the garbage cans, where common kitties play, oh no

8. "Never had a friend like me", Alladin
I'm in the mood to help you, dude

7. "I Won't Say I'm in Love" , Hercules
It's too cliche

6. "Bells Of Notre Dame", The hunchback of notre dame
What makes a monster and what makes a man?

5. "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo", Cinderella
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

4. "Under the sea", The little mermaid
We got no troubles, life is the bubbles

3. "Reflection", Mulan
Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?

2."Hakuna Matata", The lion king
It's our problem-free philosophy

1. "Cruella De Vil", 101 dalmatians
If she doesn't scare you
No evil thing will

Και στο σημείο αυτό αξίζει να σημειωθούν ότι υπάρχουν και ακόμη 2 αγαπημένα τραγούδια από ταινίες κινουμένων σχεδίων που αν ήταν της disney (το ένα είναι συμπαραγωγή disney-pixar και το άλλο fox) θα ήταν στις θέσεις #2 και #1 αντίστοιχα


"You 've got a friend in me", Toy story
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am. Bigger and stronger, too, maybe. But none of them will ever love you the way I do

"Once upon a December", Anastasia
Far away, long ago, things I yern to remember. And a song someone sings, once upon a December
















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: